We are actively preparing to give COVID vaccines to our young patients between 6 months – 4 years and 364 days of age as soon as it receives full approval from all regulatory agencies. We anticipate a high volume of calls and messages and ask you to be patient with us while we work hard to take care of everyone’s request for an appointment. Here are some key takeaways for you to know:
• We will have enough vaccine for everyone who wants their child vaccinated. We are only offering Pfizer vaccines at this time.
• COVID vaccine will be given by appointment only, we CANNOT accommodate walk ins at this time.
• You cannot schedule a COVID vaccine through the MyChart app at this time, you CAN send a message to your child’s pediatrician through the MyChart app requesting an appointment or call the office directly.
• PLEASE NOTE that your appointment may need to be rescheduled if it occurs prior to full vaccine approval
• If your child has an upcoming appointment, we CAN administer the COVID vaccine at that appointment, feel free to discuss this with your child’s doctor.
• If you have any questions about the MyChart app please call MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000. They’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.