Services We Offer
PWG looks forward to developing a long-term healthcare partnership with your family. We believe there is no greater privilege than to be trusted with the care of your child’s health. We pride ourselves on the fact that we provide:
- Personalized care: we respect the importance of building the doctor- patient – family relationship by following time honored traditional values of personalized medical care.
- An integrated approach: at PWG we believe in an integrated approach to your child’s health. We promote wellness by addressing the physical, mental, and emotional needs of your child.
- Availability and accessibility: we offer same day sick appointments, and convenient evening and weekend appointments, for urgent problems. We have a nurse triage service available outside of regular office hours, and one of our physicians is always on-call and available for urgent questions.
- Continuity of care: Our commitment to your child’s health begins at birth. A PWG physician will see your newborn at Sequoia Hospital, and our relationship begins with you on day one. For babies born at other hospitals, we are committed to seeing your baby as soon as needed.
- Medical Home: PWG is proud to be NCQA certified as a patient centered medical home. What is a medical home? Primary care that is accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family centered, coordinated, compassionate and culturally effective.
- Excellence: our providers and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of healthcare and support for your child and your family. We have been recognized by Bay Area Parent Magazine as one of the top pediatric offices on the peninsula.
- Quality: the professional team at PWG provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. All our pediatricians are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners hold Masters level or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
Classes We Offer
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At PWG, our partnership with you starts prenatally with our complimentary baby 101 classes for all expectant parents. We encourage you to attend one of these classes at PWG. This will help you get familiar with our office, meet our staff and get a head start on how to care for your newborn.
We Are Affiliated With These Hospitals
Insurance We Accept
We participate with many insurance plans. Please see our insurance page for more information. We always recommend that you call your insurance company directly to make sure that we are in network providers with your particular insurance plan.