Flu shot clinics will start again this week, and we wanted to give you all a quick update. We’ve heard from many of you about your frustrations in trying to schedule flu shots for your children, please know we are working hard to make this process as safe and efficient as we can during this COVID era. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as this year is different:
- For those of you who have MyChart access you can now schedule flu shots directly online. You can also call the office for an appointment.
- We have opened up more slots to accommodate the demand and will continue to monitor appointments carefully to make sure you can get your children immunized.
- Flu vaccine clinic will be held in a pop-up tent in our parking lot, look for the big green tent. You do NOT need to come in to the office, just go directly to the tent.
- There can be 1 adult with each child.
- Everyone over the age of 2 years will need to wear a mask.
- This flu vaccine clinic is ONLY for the flu vaccine and ONLY for established PWG patients
As always, thank you for your patience…and for getting your children immunized!