Even orange skies can’t stop us 😊We will be having flu vaccine clinics again starting October 15 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 1:30p to 4:30p. COVID social distancing requirements require us to have an appointment-based system in order to safely deliver flu vaccines to our patients. We cannot accommodate walk-ins at this time.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as this is a little different then what we’ve done in the past:
- flu vaccine clinic will be held in a pop-up tent in our parking lot
- there can be 1 adult with each child
- everyone over the age of 2 years will need to wear a mask
- we will be making appointments up to 1 week in advance
- You can call the office or send in an appointment requests via a MyChart message using the UCSF patient portal
- this flu vaccine clinic is ONLY for the flu vaccine and ONLY for established PWG patients