WE NO LONGER HAVE FLU VACCINE FOR CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 3
1/11/19 WILL BE THE LAST DAY FLU MIST FOR KIDS >2 WILL BE AVAILABLE.
We still have good availability of flu shots for children 6 months to 36 months.
FluMist cannot be given to every child, here is what you should know about FluMist:
- FluMist is an intra-nasal vaccine and we cannot give this to children with any of the following health issues:
- An allergy to eggs
- History of chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or asthma
- Any episodes of wheezing or bronchospasm in the past 12 months
- If they have received Varivax or MMR in the past 4 weeks
- Child must avoid contact with persons who are severely immunocompromised for 7 days after getting the nasal spray vaccine
FLU CLINIC TIMES:
- Fridays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm