You can download the vaccine paperwork that needs to be completed prior to giving the vaccine using this link: vaccineconsentform5to16
As you know, the COVID vaccine was approved yesterday for 5 to 11 year old children. We have the vaccine for this age group and will start to administer it this week. We are currently experiencing a very high call volume and message volume, please be patient with us. We are working as fast as we can to take care of everyone’s request for an appointment.
What you should know:
- we will have enough vaccine for everyone who wants their child vaccinated
- COVID vaccine will be given by appointment only, we CANNOT accommodate walk ins at this time.
- if your child has an appointment coming up we CAN administer the COVID vaccine at that appointment, feel free to discuss this with your child’s doctor as well.
- you cannot schedule a COVID vaccine through the MyChart app at this time, you CAN send a message to your child’s pediatrician through the MyChart app requesting an appointment.
- if you have any questions about the MyChart app please call MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000. They’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.