UBCP MyChart patient portal is offered to you free of charge as an online resource for routine health care needs. For patients age 12-17, UBCP requires signed approval from the parent or guardian in order for the parent/guardian to view some of the child’s health information on MyChart. They have access to adolescent test results, allergies, and immunizations; they can message their adolescent’s providers and request appointments on their adolescent’s behalf. Parents/guardians will not have access to information related to sensitive services, such as reproductive health (i.e. pregnancy testing, contraception, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases), and certain mental health and substance use screening and treatments.
Here’s how you can sign up:
- For parents of children 0 to 17 years of age
- Fill out a proxy authorization form:
- Submit the completed form to our office. This MUST be done in person because we are required to check a photo ID for identity verification purposes.
- Someone will reach out to you on behalf of UCSF to complete the process.
- For patients who are 18 years of age or older you can enroll directly here
- If you have any questions, you can call MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000 to speak with MyChart staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Important Information About Our Patient Portal:
- It is for established patients at PWG
- It is for communication and requests that are NOT emergencies. If you feel you are having a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- The Portal is not checked on the weekends or federal holidays. It is only checked during regular business hours.
- It may take up to 3 business days for you to receive a response, if you have a more urgent question or request please call our office at 650.216.7794