We are actively preparing for the upcoming flu vaccine season…we do NOT have flu vaccine in yet but will let you all know ASAP when it arrives. Merrie is part of our stellar front desk crew, she wrote up step by step instructions on how to sign up for MyChart access which is the patient portal to our EHR. This will allow you to schedule flu vaccine clinic appointments online:
1. Go to pediactricwellnessgroup.com
2. Click on PWG Patient Center → Select “Patient Portal”
3. Scroll down and you will see “Here’s how you can sign up:” a. Click on the Age Appropriate Proxy Authorization form PDF (0-11 yrs or 12-17 yrs) i. Parent must fill out one proxy form PER CHILD.
4. After Parent fills out Proxy Authorization Form, they can submit it to the Front Desk to verify information & identity. (Photo ID IS REQUIRED!)
5. Front Desk will either: email or text the UCSF MyChart link to the Parent
6. Once Parents receive the link, they must sign up using THEIR information (PARENT’S SSN, PARENT’S DOB, ect…)
7. For patients who are 18 years of age or older, they can enroll directly. i. Give MRN # and direct them to ucsfhealth.org/mychart
If you have any questions, you can call our office at 650-216-7794 or MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000 to speak with MyChart staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.