We are currently out of the flu vaccine shot for children over the age of 3
We have ordered more flu vaccine shots for kids > 3 years but do not have an estimated time for delivery.
We still have good availability of flu shots for children 6 months to 36 months, and FluMist for kids > 2 years.
FluMist cannot be given to every child, here is what you should know about FluMist:
- FluMist is an intra-nasal vaccine and we cannot give this to children with any of the following health issues:
- An allergy to eggs
- History of chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or asthma
- Any episodes of wheezing or bronchospasm in the past 12 months
- If they have received Varivax or MMR in the past 4 weeks
- Child must avoid contact with persons who are severely immunocompromised for 7 days after getting the nasal spray vaccine
FLU CLINIC TIMES:
- Tuesdays 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm on the following days
September 11th – October 2nd – October 9th – October 23rd-October 30th
- Wednesdays 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Fridays 10:00 am to 12:00 pm