We have run out of the flu vaccine shot for kids > 3 years, we anticipate getting another shipment during the week of 10/29/18 and will let you know when that arrives.
We have also ordered more flu vaccine shots for kids > 3 years but do not have an estimated time for delivery.
We still have good availability of flu shots for children 6 months to 36months, and FluMist for kids > 2 years.
We will still be having drop-in flu clinics but will only be offering flu shots for kids 6 months to 36 months and FluMist for kids > 2 years. FluMist cannot be given to every child, here is what you should know about FluMist:
- FluMist is an intra-nasal vaccine and we cannot give this to children with any of the following health issues:
- An allergy to eggs
- History of chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or asthma
- Any episodes of wheezing or bronchospasm in the past 12 months
- If they have received Varivax or MMR in the past 4 weeks
- Child must avoid contact with persons who are severely immunocompromised for 7 days after getting the nasal spray vaccine